Thursday, August 25, 2011

Broan White 70 CFM Bath Fan Exhaust



I give the Broan 70 CFM exhaust fan a 4 out of 5 star rating due to its ease of installation and low cost. The fan looks better in person installed than it does in its picture but isn't going to win any competitions for its look. It does what it is suppose to in a smaller bathroom and was fairly easy to install when replacing an old existing noisy fan.





Product and related products 









Installation Instructions
I usually have no problem reading instructions but the instructions were a little difficult to follow, the only problem I ran into was the fact I live in an older home and it took me a little bit to figure out what wires were connected to what. (It was my first wiring job.) After that was figured out I simply twisted the wires with nuts, used electrical tape and fastened the fan and switched the fan on. It was as simple as that with only a few minor complications. I have the fan set up to where the light and fan come on with one switch but if you would like you can use two separate switches.


So if you are looking for a cheep reliable exhaust fan I would recommend buying this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment